Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Photokipa 2012 in Nepal

The first Saturday of the new year and my interest in photography led me to the Photokipa which is announced as the first ever photography and digital imaging expo 2012 in Kathmandu. During my four hours visit to the each and every stall, I felt that there are a lot to do with the expo and everything looked planned for last minutes! The most attractive section of the expo to me remained the Museum, History of Photography in Nepal and Legends of Nepal in photography. Besides I enjoyed the consultation session where I came to learn on how to express the story in the photo:) I was sad as I could not dealt with him with my photo as I had to leave the session due to important call :( I the organisers is reading blog then I would like to request them to put more details on the items rather than randomly. My special focus goes to Camera Museum where I hardly knew which camera of which date despite the information on their specifications!!! Also, I would like to address that the website ( http://www.photokipa.com/) of the event is not working!!! All the best for better management next time! Clear skies:)

No comments: