Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

talk about Landscape Astrophotography to Interns at Internship Nepal!

It was a new year eve, many of my friends were planning for the party but i decided to interact with some intern at Intership Nepal as i was invited for the interaction on landscape astrophotography. The moment I had to decide between the eve celebration with friends and with the intern remained very stressful that time. Finally i decided to go for interns as it have some product while interacting with them. I still recall those days when I first attended the workshop on landscape astrophotography in Delhi during October 2008 with two of my friends from Nepal. Later, I had many friends from India, Iran, Germany and USA. This is the first time when I met Babak Tafreshi whom I met second time in Paris and third in Nepal during 2009. During the one hour interaction programme, I presented them how important is the Landscape astrophotography to engage people with astronomy and to motivate them. I presented some of the best works of TWAN team and EurAstro while visiting Nepal in November 2011. I hope, the intern will be able to send their photos to GAM Astrophoto Contest this Month :) Clear skies :)

No comments: